Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, are you ready for Hypnoskull?
Like a brick thrown into your intestines, P. Stevens and his collaborators demand your attention – whether you like it or not.
This mash-up of ultra-fast breaks, straight hard-driving rhythms, oscillating sub-bass, heavy distortion, explicit lyrics, and sampled media madness perfectly displays Hypno's perception as it is today.
All this combined with his characteristic 'e-punk' attitude (clearly demonstrated in the cover of the Dead Kennedys classic 'California über Alles').
At the same time he offers a blueprint for what rhythmic noise can be today (Dying circuit assaults v1).
This album makes damn sure Patrick and his 21st century Rat Pack will get the earnings they deserve – whether money or something different. PLAY LOUD!!!
01. Hypnoskull – Are You Ready For Hypnoskull?
02. Hypnoskull vs. Cyboresis – Hateful Pulses Raging Through Semiconductors
03. Hypnoskull – Money And Bitches
04. Hypnoskull – The Most Feared Man On Earth
05. Hypnoskull vs. Dead.Circuit – Dying Circuit Assaults V1
06. Hypnoskull – Real Bad
07. Hypnoskull – G Break Numbah' 23 Killah'
08. Hypnoskull vs. Sada – Close Call / Arrango Blvd.
09. Hypnoskull – Industrial Owes Us Money
10. Hypnoskull – I'm From Da Murdah' Kapital
11. Hypnoskull vs. Irka G. – We Never Sleep
12. Hypnoskull vs. Atarix – Nightmare (Droppin' 6,66Gb Remake)
13. Hypnoskull – 6.000.000 Ways To Die
14. Hypnoskull vs. Pyroclastic (2) – California Über Alles
15. Hypnoskull – Take This Beat Mothafuckah' (Trgrbrckcr Fuck Up)
Record Label Ant-Zen
Release date 28th Oct 2008