Pier Paolo Pasolini was an Italian director, screen writer, essayist, poet, critic and novelist.
Pasolini was best known outside Italy for his films, many of which were based on literary sources:
The Gospel According to Saint Matthew, The Decameron, The Canterbury Tales, Salo or The 120 Days of Sodom.
He often used shocking juxtapositions of imagery to expose what he saw as the vapidity of values in modern society.
This compilation is a musical tribute to one of most influential and respected Italian artists of the 20th century, including unreleased and rare songs from artists such as : COIL, BAHNTIER, SPIRITUAL FRONT, AH CAMA SOTZ, IN SLAUGHTER NATIVES, BLACK SUN PRODUCTIONS, ALIO DIE, TEATRO SATANICO, and many others.
Artwork by Saturno Butto’
LIMITED NUMBERED BOX EDITION plus POSTCARD, BOOK, and exclusive MAGIC AMULET.
1. COIL – Ostia (The Death of Pasolini)
2. BAHNTIER – Childawn
3. SPIRITUAL FRONT – My Erotic Sacrifice
4. AH CAMA-SOTZ – Les Mille Et Une Nuits
5. ALIO DIE – Splendido Struggente
6. TEATRO SATANICO – Ppppetrolio
7. IN SLAUGHTER NATIVES – Never closed My eyes
8. CONDANNA – Sotto un cielo di fango e sangue
9. BLACK SUN PRODUCTIONS – Supplica
10. NUEVA GERMANIA – Dresden (At4 Version)
11. THE FROZEN AUTUMN – Citywards (Instrumental)
12. SANDBLASTING – Memories
13. WERTHAM – 30.09.1949
14. C.B.H.L. – The Spirit of Love